Monday, May 18, 2015

Camping Unit

Hello Everyone!!
I know I said I probably wouldn't post again before school got out, but I wanted to quickly share this little pack that I hope to have time to do the very last week!  I wanted to save time to have a little end of year camping theme. I took some of the ideas from a camping theme we did several years ago, added some fun new things and came out with some anticipation for a fun week!! Here are a few things I hope to have time to do with my little learners!!







 









 

































These are just a few of the fun little learning opportunities included in the unit! 
If you think you want to try to fit it in  SIMPLY CLICK HERE!  It is about 76 pages!
I'll try to click some pics as we are engaged in the unit to show you more. Till then...have a super duper week!! Are you counting down yet???  I find myself getting a bit teary eyed at this time of year.  I am going to miss these littles!!!
Thanks for stopping by for a peek at what we are up to!! Don't forget to leave a comment. We love hearing from you!!
Joyfully!
Nancy 

,


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!