Saturday, October 26, 2013

Reader's Theater and that Little Old Lady noun verb pack

Hello Everyone!
As promised I am back with a couple of little videos showing our mini reader's theater. Oh so fun, simple and sweet! Parents, I took video of all the kids, so stay tuned for future reveals!! :)
These little mini reader's theater scripts are in the Cinderella unit.  Scroll down for the link posted earlier this week.  Reader's Theater is great for building that confidence, fluency, teamwork, risk taking, stepping outside of the comfort zone, and so much more!!!

This coming week we will enjoy a discovery about nouns and verbs.  I've shared two packs before using the book The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything. I bundled them together and added a bit of extra practice on nouns and verbs.  Here are a few pics from the bundle.







Have a great weekend!!  As always, thanks for stopping by for a peek!!  And don't forget to leave a comment!!  
Joyfully!
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. I love the book and I really LOVE the activities you made to go with the book! Thanks so much!
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nouns/verbs bundle! What a fun way to practice! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!!! I am always so amazed at what you do! I appreciate all of your FREE things and have used many of them with my kiddos! Blessings to you! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to have so much fun with this book next week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for always sharing what you are doing in your class! Thanks for the freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such awesome ideas! My team and I love using everything! The kids always have a blast and learn!!hese are

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!