Saturday, October 12, 2013

Falling For Force and Motion

Hello Everyone!
Next week we will begin a science unit on force and motion. We will investigate how things move and what changes can occur.  I put together a quick little unit to help support the things we already do. I wanted something to spark the kids curiosity and scientific thinking.  I love the activities included in the AIMS science curriculum, but wanted to put a little fall twist on them.  So...Here are a couple of pics from the unit.










If you need a few things to go along with your force and motion unit
Roll on over and CLICK HERE!! :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.  Til next time, thanks for stopping by!!

Joyfully!
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Force and Motion activities. I enjoy following your blog. You have great ideas. I am a first grade teacher and appreciate you sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Force and Motion activities! They're great! I love the song that goes with it, too. What a great way to engage students! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of the great resources! I love the song too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am so glad I came across your blog! In my 2nd grade class we are doing force and motion and I can't wait to add these activities to the plans. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly amazing! I can thank you enough as your suggestions will add fun while learning about force and motion

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!