Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sweet Peep Treat!

Hello Everyone,
Just a super quick post today. My little peeps have been working so hard, I'm getting a little Sweet Peep Treat ready for them to give them later next week. ( If you are one of my little peeps...log off right now!! :) No peeking!)
 I did a similar treat last year, but ventured into creating my own this year.  All you need are some "Peeps" marshmallow treats and a sandwich or snack size ziploc baggie. Print off the tag, stuff the bags, staple and have fun celebrating your little peeps!



  For your own printable peep tag, click here!

(clip art by scrappin doodles!)  Love them!!

Have a peeptastic weekend!!
Joyfully!
Nancy


4 comments:

  1. How adorable!! I am making the smores peeps for my kiddos, but I might have to do this too!! Too cute. Thanks for the freebie!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I'm sure your kiddos will love it!! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for once again sharing! I named you as one of the blogs I love. Check it out!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!