Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sweet Peep Treat

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to quickly share what I made for my little firsties as a spring treat!  I found a cute little printable on pinterest, printed it and stapled it to a snack sized ziploc bag. OOOOO...squeals of delight from every one of my sweet darlings!!   I love how small things still delight these kiddos!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend... I'm ready for another week of fun learning experiences!!! Are you?
If you want the printable, I think you can still get it
here.

Fun, easy idea for next year, maybe???
Have a sweeeeet week!!!
Joyfully!
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I am your newest follower.

    Marcy
    My First Grade Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcy! The kids loved them! I wish I was talented enough to create stuff like this myself!! Maybe this summer I'll learn!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to grab your button, but it doesn't seem to be working for me ~ not sure why though??


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure how the "button" works, but I'll investigate! Thanks! N

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!